Enhance your cognitive performance, mental focus and mood with Nickel’s Nutrition’s Elite Brain Focus Supplement. This premium, plant-based, natural supplement formula is an essential keto brain supplement that helps enhance focus, concentration and energy while also boosting memory function and overall cognitive function.
*30 pills in one bottle.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- All Natural
- Zero Added Sugar
Ingredients: Green Tea Extract, Bacopa Extract, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Olive Leaf, Cinnamon Bark Extract, GABA Grape Seed Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Potassium, Vitamin A (2400 IU Beta Carotene), Vitamin C (125 mg Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D3 (100 IU cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (30 IU alpha-tocopherol), Vitamin B1 (3 mg thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (1.7 mg Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (12.5 mg Niacin), Vitamin B6 (12 mg Pyridoxal Phosphate), Folic Acid (400 mcg), Biotin 1% (3 mcg), Vitamin B5 (12 mg Pantothenic Acid), Calcium (20 mg Calcium Carbonate), Iron (1 mg Ferrous Fumarate), Magnesium (50 mg Magnesium Oxide 58%), and Zinc (10 mg Oxide).
Directions: Take 2 vegetarian supplement pills daily.
Free shipping on orders over $75 | Contactless delivery available | 100% satisfaction or money back guaranteed* | Refund Policy
About Our Key Ingredients:
- Caffeine - Caffeine is a natural chemical stimulant found in a variety of beans, seeds and plants grown from the earth including coffee beans, tea leafs, cola, and cocoa to name a few. It is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthine class that is used as a cognitive enhancer, known for supporting an increased mental alertness, attention span and mental focus. Caffeine acts by blocking binding of adenosine to the adenosine A₁ receptor, which enhances release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Green Tea Extract - This all-natural antioxidant is anti-inflammatory and offers a natural energy booster. Green tea is a bioactive phytochemical which contains many bioactive compounds including polyphenols, which are thought to support fighting inflammation in the human body and help with brain alertness and clarity.
- Raspberry Ketones - A chemical that is found in red raspberries and other fruits and may cause the fat within cells to be broken down more effectively, helping the human body to burn fat faster.
- Ychimbe Bark - Yohimbe is an evergreen tree native to central and western Africa and offers a compound called yohimbine in its bark that has been used for thousands of years to support athletic performance, weight loss & fat burning, angina (chest pain caused by not enough blood flow to the heart), high blood pressure, and diabetic neuropathy. Yohimbe is commonly referred to as Corynanthe Johimbi and belongs to the Rubiaceae plant family.
- Kola Nut - Made from the fruit of the kola tree (Cola acuminata and Cola nitida), this rich natural plant-based ingredient is indigenous to West Africa and is a caffeine-containing nut derived from the trees of the cocoa family (Sterculiaceae). Some research has shown that kola nut extract contains not only caffeine, but theobromine which falls into the same class of stimulants as caffeine, but offers a longer lasting, more relaxed energy boost without an energy spike and crash. In addition, kolatin, and glucose, and is able to counteract fatigue, alleviate thirst and hunger, and possibly enhance intellectual activity, act as a psychoactive substance and suppress cough.
- L-Carnitine - A quaternary ammonium compound involved in metabolism in most mammals, plants, and some bacteria. In support of energy metabolism, carnitine transports long-chain fatty acids into mitochondria to be oxidized for energy production, and also participates in removing products of metabolism from cells.
- Rice Flour - A form of flour made from finely milled rice and is a common substitute for wheat flour. naturally gluten free, higher fiber content and low in fat.
- Magnesium Stearate - A salt of fatty acid that is produced when a magnesium ion bonds with two stearate molecules. Available in a water-insoluble powder, it has been widely used for many decades in the food industry as an emulsifier, binder and thickener, as well as an anticaking, lubricant, release, and antifoaming agent.
- Phenethylamine HCI - An organic compound, natural monoamine alkaloid, and trace amine, which acts as a central nervous system stimulant in humans. Phenethylamine is a chemical that is found naturally in the body and can also be made in a laboratory. May be taken to support athletic performance, mood balancing, weight loss, and mental focus. According to research, this compound is an influencer of many of the 'happy hormones' in the human body such as dopamine and serotonin and is an important molecule in the brain.
- Bacopa Extract - This plant has been used for centuries in traditional Ayurvedic medicine & herbal remedies for various ailments. Human studies have shown Bacopa may help boost brain function, ADHD symptoms, memory function, and reduced anxiety.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract - This plant-based ingredient known as vaccinium myrtillus is rich in antioxidants that have shown to help reduce or eliminate bruising by stabilizing collagen, increasing intracellular vitamin C levels and support a variety of ailments including reducing “bad” cholesterol levels.
Nickel's Nutrition products are NSF certified:
This certification is the gold standard assuring our products are made from premium pure ingredients and are safe dietary supplements. Each product from Nickel’s Nutrition is made at a facility that goes through a rigorous testing process that ensures the product contains the ingredients on the label, in the amounts listed. NSF certification ensures that our supplement nutritional products have been tested by one of the most respected independent product testing organizations in the world. Learn more on www.nsf.org.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*DISCLAIMER: Not for use in pregnancy or lactation except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Not for use in persons with liver or kidney diseases or in chronic inflammation of the sexual organs or prostate gland. Do not use in persons with high blood pressure. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), it is advised to consult your health care provider about any complementary health and wellness supplements you may consume and together, make a shared, well-informed decision about your personal health and fitness regimen.
Net Weight: 5 oz.